Chicken Alfredo Burgers recipes
Chicken Alfredo Burgers recipesGet the recipe from lovefoodrecipes Yep, it’s as good as it sounds.
PREP TIME:0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME:0 HOURS 30 MINS
1 1/2 lb. ground chicken
1/2 c. italian breadcrumbs
4 cloves garlic, minced, divided
1/4 c. Freshly Chopped Parsley
2 tsp. Italian seasoning
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. butter
3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
2 c. milk
1 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus shavings for topping burgers
2 tbsp. cream cheese
1/2 c. Baby spinach, for topping
1/4 c. Sun-dried tomatoes, for topping
- Make burger patties: In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, breadcrumbs, half the garlic, parsley, and Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper.
- Form into 4 patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add patties and cook until golden, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Make sauce: Add butter to skillet and let melt. Add remaining half garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then add flour and whisk until combined. Add milk and bring to a simmer. Add Parmesan and cream cheese and let melt, 2 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper. Return burgers to skillet and simmer in sauce, spooning it over to patties to fully coat.
- Place patties on bun and top with baby spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and Parmesan.
1. Classic Lightly mix 6 ounces ground beef chuck with a big pinch of kosher salt. Form into a ball, then into a 3/4-inch-thick patty; make an indentation in the center. Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat; sprinkle the skillet with salt. Cook the burger 4 to 5 minutes per side. Serve on a soft bun. 2. Cheese Make Classic Burger (No. 1). Top with 2 slices cheddar in the last minute of cooking (cover to melt). Serve on a sesame bun. 3. Blue Cheese Make Classic Burger (No. 1). Spread soft blue cheese on the inside of the bun and melt in the oven.