Instant Beef Chili recipes
Instant Beef Chili recipes Cooks so quickly, but tastes like it’s been simmering for hours! Get the recipe from lovefoodrecipes This chili could not come together any faster, but it’ll taste like it’s been simmering for hours! Serve it over brown rice for a hearty dinner you can feel good about.
Not confident in your rice cooking abilities? Check out our step by step guide on how to cook rice—you’ll be a pro in no time.
1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoesLime wedges, for serving
- Cook the brown rice according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, turn on the Instant Pot, then choose the Sauté program and the Normal setting. Once it has come up to temperature, add oil.
- Add the beef and cook until golden. Add chili seasoning, beef base, onions, and garlic, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the beans and the tomatoes and stir well. Close the lid and the vent. Select the Meat and Stew program and the Normal setting. Adjust the timer to 20 minutes. Quick release the pressure according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Serve with brown rice and garnish with lime wedge and cilantro.