Million Dollar Spaghetti recipes
Million Dollar Spaghetti recipes Because everyone wants to be a millionaire.Get the recipe from lovefoodrecipes Because everyone wants to be a millionaire.
PREP TIME:0 HOURS 30 MINS
TOTAL TIME:1 HOUR 0 MINS
1 lb. spaghetti
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1/2 c. finely grated fresh Parmesan
2/3 c. cottage cheese
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 onion, chopped
1 lb. ground beef
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp. oregano
32 oz. marinara
2 c. shredded mozzarella
Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti until very al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain and return to pot. Add eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan, and cottage cheese and mix until the pasta is evenly coated in the egg-cheese mixture. Transfer mixture to a large baking dish.
- Make sauce: In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add beef and cook until no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Drain fat and season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Add marinara and bring mixture to boil, then reduce heat and simmer, 5 minutes.
- Spread sauce over the noodles in the baking dish, then cover with mozzarella. Bake until cheese is melted and starting to turn golden on top, about 30 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve warm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Transfer to a bowl and mix spaghetti sauce into ground beef.
- Place half the slices of butter into the bottom of a 9×13-inch casserole dish. Spread half the spaghetti into the dish. Mix cottage cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream together in a bowl; spread mixture over spaghetti. Layer remaining spaghetti over creamy mixture. Top with remaining pats of butter.