Turkey Tetrazzini food recipes
Turkey Tetrazzini food recipes A perfect way to use leftover turkey after the holidays.Get the recipe from lovefoodrecipes
PREP TIME:0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME:1 HOUR 10 MINS
1 lb. spaghetti
6 tbsp. butter, divided
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb. sliced baby bella mushrooms
1/2 c. white wine
1/4 c. all-purpose flour
2 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
1 c. heavy cream
Freshly ground black pepper
2 lb. leftover roast turkey, chopped (about 3 cups)
1 c. shredded white cheddar
1 c. frozen peas
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 c. panko
1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9”-x-13” baking dish with cooking spray. In a large pot of boiling salted water cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add mushrooms and wine and cook until most of wine is absorbed and mushrooms are soft, 5 minutes.
- Add remaining 4 tablespoons butter to skillet, then whisk in flour and cook until golden, 3 minutes. Slowly add broth and cream and whisk until no lumps remain. Simmer until thickened, 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add turkey, cheese, peas, and oregano and toss until combined. Add cooked spaghetti and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to prepared dish and top with panko and Parmesan. Bake until top is golden and cheese is melty, 25 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.